- At least these parents try to come and look like they care, these parents could just not show up at all.
- They are also at least trying to do what they think is best for their child, even though they may not know what is best.
- The parents do not really know their child or their needs.
- The parents are also not there when the child really needs them.
- The parents may not know the student as well as the teacher does.
- The child needs their parents there 24/7 not when their is just an emergency.
These are just a couple of positives and negatives, but if a child has a disability the worst thing in the world may be a helicopter parent.
Please leave feedback and you suggestions.