- ESY (Extended School Year) it is like summer school, but it is for student that need that continued learning environment.
- General summer school, I personally have many students that attend sumer school just to get ahead in the next school year.
- Parents need to know their childs IEP goals, so that the parents can work on them during the summer.
- Private tutor just a couple hours of the week to work on math and reading.
- Summer camp for your child who might be shy to work on their social skills.
Now these are just a few options, but it is something to help you get started.